Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let's Hear From Our Listener In Norway...

Said Ingrid Just on ABC Wide Bay Queensland after giving temperatures up in the 40 Celsius range. So I was happy to report a coolish zero Celsius... The reception reports from Norway have been quite enthusiastically received down there, and yesterday Ingrid, who runs the afternoon show in Wide Bay, asked if I could be on her program.

I thought she would ask how on earth I could hear Local Radio Queensland on MW, but that was obviously a very natural thing as she chose to focus on temperatures (who'd blame her), winter darkness in the Arctic and what we eat at Christmas. She's the journalist so she surely knows best what her listeners want.

Anyway it was great fun to be on her program and I hope I didn't scare off too many of her listeners.

No comments: