Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer At The KONG DX Site


Not much to report these days, except I still test out the SDR-IQs with my ALA-100 large circumference loop. Above a picture of my DX location taken on July 1 at 2100 local; the view is due East. Lots of meadow buttercups and green grass form a nice colour balance with the blue house. Still snow on the distant plains, altitude 300-400 meters. To the right you see part of the house of the nearest neighbour. Not much RF noise to worry about from that end...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or is the house somewhat tilted??
73s Johan L, Swe

Bjarne Mjelde said...

Blame Carlsberg Breweries...

Anonymous said...

... probably the best DX-site in the world.

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely stunning landscape you have there. I'm jealous. BL U.S.A